Will AI Make Us Creative
I have recently read an article by Shaif Hemraj (2025) regarding AI technologies transforming movie, television, and video game productions. Visuals can now be rendered through AI as well as scripts and productions can be made faster with all the help of AI.
However, if we use all these fun tools to help cut down on time in production, where does the creativity come from? If a machine is generating half of this content, where does the originality go? Will movies really have that special something if they are completely made by AI?
I believe that AI should be used as more of a partner in the production process.
What are your thoughts? Comment!!
Hemraj, S. (2025). AI and the future of creative development: Redefining digital media production. AI and Ethics.
I find AI very helpful in creating graphics and charts but I have gotten away from too much content creation. I have used it to create outlines, however, or to edit an existing work. I find it is easy to identify AI-generated text and find it off-putting. I do enjoy its graphics capabilities, however, because it saves me a ton of time trying to format templates or create something new. So yes, I agree - AI can be a great partner when used ethically and as an assistant!
ReplyDelete