Pinterest as a teaching assistant

 Pinterest started out as a place for cute classroom decorations. But studies have found that Pinterest is now one of the top destination's teachers turn to for lesson ideas and classroom activities. Searching for math centers? Literacy activities? Classroom management? Pinterest is the new destination for professional learning.

How often do you use Pinterest? What was your favorite classroom pin if you're a teacher? 

Comments

  1. Hi Lydia! While I'm not a teacher anymore, I can say that I am often one who runs to Pinterest for ideas for lesson activities. In my new role, I am a Special Needs Coordinator. I design curriculum for our children with special needs. A lot of the time, I look for sensory activities I can include each week. Sensory Bins are a growing tool, that I have been LOVING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Teacher Communities

Are we really tagging people?